Church Planting Proposal

12/31/2013
Church Planting Proposal




I grew up the youngest of three children in a family where Jesus Christ was honored and the Word of God central. Having given my life to Christ at the age of 18, I very early felt a call to ministry.
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."


State my callingGod gave me this Word in my mind. I believed this commandment in personally. And then I wanted to be a missionary. When I was 18 years old I converted and dedicate my life to Jesus Christ. He picked me and chose me and revealed His mind in my heart through the word of God.


State my visionMy vision statement is that I will deliver the living Word of God as a holy leadership. And I will deliver the gospel and the good influence to all people. I believe that change or transformation of any lasting kind ‐ in a person, a family, or a city ‐ cannot happen apart from the gospel of grace.


State the reasons for church plantingThe vigorous, continual planting of new congregations is the single most crucial strategy for the numerical growth of the Body of Christ in any city, and the continual corporate renewal and revival of the existing churches in a city.  –  Tim Keller

Why does the new church exist? Church has the meaning those who called together. Church is not a building or a service but a community. So I want to focus on the authentic community. Jesus Chris is the head and his people are the body. The authentic community must be worship the Father, his Son, and the Holy Spirit. If there is no worship, I would like to make them to worship God. I want to invite that people in my church and worship together. We are all sinners. Everyone who didn’t know Jesus needs the gospel. My church will be built for them; we are Christ-centered and mission-oriented church.




Core valuesIn Matthew 22, Jesus confronts both the Sadducees and Pharisees. To the Sadducees, much like those with a liberal form of religion influenced by secularism he says, “You don’t know the Scriptures or the power of God” (v. 29). He then turns to the Pharisees, those with a conservative brand of religion mired in fundamentalism, and says, “You don’t know love.” Loving your neighbor is so important to Jesus that he likens it to loving God (v. 39). So many sinners need this love, my church community will be shows this love in Jesus Christ.

Secondly we need the Word of God. Because the Bible is the true story of God’s redemptive work culminating in the person and work of Jesus Christ. We are devoted to bending our ears, hearts and lives to the teaching of Scripture. This means that a large portion of our Sunday gathering is committed to passionate, intelligent, gospel‐centered teaching for people who unbelievers and believers.
Worship is very important core value for church. Worship is about bringing glory to God and experiencing the power of God. The longing of the human heart is to come in contact with a God who is transcendent yet very present in the midst of human brokenness. Because of this we will cultivate an atmosphere on Sunday of both joyful expression and reverent awe. (…..continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, Philippians 2:12)
This will be done through a combination of Spirit‐filled worship, songs and hymns, and sometimes including a celebration of communion. It will be help people experience grace.
This is the base of core values.



Ministry focus group
My focus of this ministry is on young adults and kids. Especially they are mission areas people. I don’t know exactly where they are.


The Proposed locationI still search for my mission field. And I think what exactly need they are, may be they are (young adult and kids group) need steady love and concerns about their life. And I also expect they are may be Islamic culture people or other religions.


My church’s ministry styleCell church form is my choice. Islam area is very dangerous to missionary. My mission approaches more carefully to get a seeker. So I want to get a job in their country. Perhaps it could be not easy to find a new job. And I want to develop my careers keep on. I can make a homepage in the web, and I can use photoshop and illustrator, and other tools. Therefore I would like to improve skills more and more to prepare my mission. And my fiancé is studying a nurse course in the university. She and I marry this year.  (Dec. 29th) It will be helpful for all the missionary ways. She wants to be a missionary too, reason why she had chosen nurse study.

We try to connect with people use our job area. And then we will make a cell group, if God open the gate of preaching the gospel. Here it is starting point.


Model of ministry
My ministry model is Hudson Taylor’s mission. His heart focused on the lost chines people inland, he dashed into the land where most missionaries do not want to go. He prepared all their language and customs like them.


Co-worker teamIt will be better to seek some co-workers like Paul and Barnabas and Luke and Silas, Mark. Maybe it will be filled in God’s grace and mercy, I believe.

How and when will you plant this church?
I don’t expect when it is, and how can it be. But I have some plan. I need to work for several years in order that to learn how to manage and lead a church. It must be need for me. And then I will attend some mission associations for my training to become a missionary. It takes 2 or 3 year. And then wife and I go to the mission field and serve the other missionary ministries for 1-2 years. And then we come back, and wait for God’s direction.


Funding strategyIt is also important issue. We want to gather a support some churches and mission association and working through our job. Maybe it is ideal.
Time line of my church plant

 Fundraising
 Move to mission field
 Get a Job and contact young adults and kids
 Launch team begins meeting weekly for vision, prayer, and planning.
 Making a Cell group
 Cell church
 Church and set up new leader and hand over leadership
 Seeking new area and build the new church
Labels:

Post a Comment